It’s about time to share the reasons for my returning time after time....to help and inspire you to get to know some of my Budapest beyond the tourist guides.
As a first time visitor to Budapest there are five things that you just have to experience. You have to:
• Take time-out and relax in the thermal baths
• Experience the atmosphere and local products in the market hall
• Take a Danube cruise and see the city from the water
• Enjoy a long stroll in the Old town
• Visit the museums at Hero Square
There is louds written about all of the above, so finding information is easy but I promise you; Budapest has so much more to offer!
Maybe you are not looking for a love story but.....
...who can resist a beauty?
...or a run down bath dating from the Turkish period...
...and the bridges over Danube in various construction styles.
PS: I recommend you to have a look at the website of the Hungarian Tourist board: http://gotohungary.com/about-hungary
Photos by Teija